Padma LPG limited was incorporated in 2016. We are the recognized company working as
an independent distributor & marketer of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) capable of giving customers
reliable and economic supply of product. The Company starts from the import of LPG and go on to the
storage, bottling, distribution and marketing of LPG in cylinders.
We have a proven track record of efficiently supplying LPG requirements for households, commercial and industrial needs. As such, it is our commitment to provide safety and innovative solutions through quality products and services that add value to our customers and preserve our environment.
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
We have been consistent in our mission to provide quality LPG with safety at affordable cost from
door to door of our valuable customer, ever since we started the journey of “Caring Mission &
Our business world is becoming more and more expensive day by day, but we try to make our services Affordable with quality and safety, though deemed as an ‘industry’ is much more than supply – we strongly believe that customer satisfaction is more important to us.
Our target is to perform the business with our well experienced working team for customer satisfaction through quality and safety, which will help us to achieve our missions & vision.
Welcome to the website of Padma LPG Limited and thank you for your interest. This site will give you an insight into our company, its products and services, and how we can work together.
Padma LPG Limited is a quality and customer oriented company with a global vision to reach. The
journey of Padma LPG Limited started from very modest beginnings, with a strong manufacturing plant
of 2 gas tank capable of ……………………. and 8 LPG trucks also planning to have LPG carrier to establish
an unbroken supply of LPG cylinder to customers of every district of the country. Padma LPG
Limiteds' growth has been sure and steady due to its strong focus on quality in manufacturing
process and a well qualified employee team with experience resulting with a satisfied and loyal
customer base spread.
Thank you for your confidence and future support of Padma LPG Limited. Please let us know how we can
be of assistance for you.
We are committed to contribute aggressively to progress by making provision of exemplary service and
quality products. Our priority thus ensuring customer and employee satisfaction as well as providing
the company with the best financial returns and corporate image.
Also we have some specific mission to establish within next two years and those are
- We will increase our storage capacity to 500 Metric Ton.
- We will distribute near about 5 lac Padma LPG Cylinder to the market.
- We will include 4 transport trucks to supply our Padma LPG Cylinder directly to our authorized dealer.
- We will have 10 tanker trucks to support our factory smoothly and efficiently.
- We will establish 3 Padma LPG Cylinder depots in 3 different areas to keep supply chain faster.
To be among the leading providers of Liquefied Petroleum Gas by delivering a personalized standard
of service that pertains to a level of excellence through our vision. Those are
- We will achieve leadership in LPG market within 4 to 5 years.
- We will have two Tanker Vassals to import our own raw liquid Gas.
- We will increase our storage capacity to 6,000 Metric Tons.
- We will capture whole Bangladesh as our market within 4 to 5 years.
Our fundamental objective is to supply customers with LPG for domestic and commercial cooking and heating purposes along with uses in the motor vehicle, industrial and agricultural sectors at competitive prices.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction is ongoing and through continuous investment in our people and business, we are confident in maintaining and improving our successful business practice.
The above objectives are to be achieved through:
- Emphasizing, enhancing and cementing our partnership with all our customers and business partners
- Sharing our knowledge on quality requirements with customers and business partners
- Consolidating our position as a leader in innovation with a special emphasis on efficiency, quality and clean environment.
- Working with and listening to our suppliers with regard to quality and process integration
- Ensuring that all employees are trained in, understand, practice and feel part of our quality management system
- Establishment and maintenance of a quality management system and continued improvement of its effectiveness
- Compliance with all other relevant requirements